Equine Assisted Learning Certification Training
Equine Assisted Learning is the emerging field for organisational development and social change.
EAL Certification Training is an attractive proposition for those interested in a career combining helping horses and people. An education which offers a combined professional development and mentoring programme.
A training which demonstrates the horse/human bond and how it enables beneficial, deep and lasting social, emotional, spiritual and psychological changes.
A stimulating innovative learning environment while being in the company of like-minded people equally dedicated to creating the highest quality Equine Assisted Learning environment. With an opportunity to work in multiple contexts and become the most skillful change agent for yourself and others.
Students have an opportunity to be as involved as possible with events in order to appreciate the dynamics of event management and, most importantly, to meet and spend time with some provocative and inspired facilitators.
A highly experiential learning environment is packed with opportunities to engage with like-minded people and the latest thinking in culture and change processes.
A fabulous experience in which to learn the non verbal language of your ‘herd’, reawaken your intuition, discover new insights and make sense of your world with the assistance of our equine friends.
A dream job becomes a reality.
A certification programme is currently in development. Please send your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio and what you are looking for from the qualification.
An EAL Certification Training which offers an easy balance between theoretical and hands-on active learning sessions. Participants will effectively have an open pass to all Dune Lakes Lodge public events for 12 months. Briefings sessions at kids camps, showcases, and weekend workshops will provide a 'behind the scenes' insight to the structure and delivery of content.
- The Outcomes and Business Planning weekend will give focus to the participants journey ensuring they are on a path to be active practitioners by the end of the programme.
- Kids Life Skills Horse Camps provide an excellent opportunity to enhance your horsemanship skills, practice group facilitation, and experience a vibrant dynamic with teenagers. The fundamentals of this program may be 'drag and dropped' to so many contexts including family therapy, weekend retreats and corporate training.
- NVC (non violent communication) with Horses is a training where you will gain the skills and experience to practice active listening to bring about change.
- Weekend workshops provide an opportunity to explore how EAL can be delivered through specialty workshops and cover areas such as heart/horse connections, leadership skills, managing life transitions etc.
- Presentation skills are essential to a thriving enterprise. A presentation skills day provides fundamental skills for promoting your EAL business. Students be actively involved with the delivery of complimentary showcases and will design, enrol and co-present a 2-day public enrolment workshop.
- Horse handling and horse care skills are essential and a cornerstone of our training. A basic knowledge of horse anatomy and care is a prerequisite to sound practice. Dune Lakes is packed with opportunities to enhance these skills at all levels.
Between NZ $12,995 - $14,995 (incl GST)
Opportunity for a pay as you go option
Shared accomodation is available at $35 per night. Please provide your own linen towels and food.
Contact us to discuss
470 Wilson Road
South Kaipara Head